Questions We Answer.
We believe everyone should be able to live the retirement they’ve always wanted. We can help you create an individualized wealth management plan, using a variety of investment strategies and services, to help you address your financial needs and concerns.
- Can I retire?
- Do I have enough money saved to generate the income I want to live an enjoyable retirement?
- Will my money last? People who ask this question often want to know things like:
- How much can I spend each year?
- How do I best handle Social Security decisions?
- How do I deal with inflation?
- What do I do with my 401(k) / 403(b) / lump-sum pension?
- Should I leave it there?
- Should I transfer it to an IRA?
- Do I have to pay taxes if I move it?
- Is my money structured properly for retirement?
- Am I taking on too much risk? Could I lose a lot of money if markets crash?
- Am I not taking enough risk? Are my returns sufficient to make my money last?
- How do I deal with the tax on my retirement accounts (IRA / 401(k) / etc.)?
- How much tax will I really need to pay?
- Do Roth conversions make sense for me?
- How do I plan for the tax impact on my surviving spouse?
- Many people do not realize a surviving spouse becomes a single taxpayer, and thus pays significantly more tax on the same income.
- Can I save taxes now?
- What will health care cost in future? How do I plan for that?
- How does Medicare work? Do I need a supplement?
- How do I protect my money for my spouse / children from potential health care expenses?
- How do I best address potential future long-term care expenses?
- Will my surviving spouse be OK?
- How can I best plan for my children’s / grandchildren’s inheritance?
- Many families wonder about questions like the following:
- How do I avoid leaving my children’s inheritance to their potential future ex-spouse?
- How can I spread out my children’s inheritance vs. leaving it all to them at once?
- How do I handle inheritance for special needs children?
What about inheritance taxes?
- Do I need a trust?
- Do I need my wills / trusts updated?
- What about powers of attorney and living wills?
©2019 Retirement Matters, Inc.
Independent investment adviser registered with the State of Nebraska. Information presented herein is for educational purposes only and does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any specific securities, or investment strategies. Investments involve risk and unless otherwise stated, are not guaranteed. Viewers of the information contained herein should be aware that any action taken by the viewer based on this information is at their own risk. This information does not address individual situations and should not be construed or viewed as any type of individual or group recommendation. Be sure to first consult with a qualified professional before implementing any strategies discussed herein.